Dell's Studio Hybrid


Recently my friends were trying to figure out what type of pc to buy after the motherboard in the clone died. I suggested the Dell Studio Hybrid with a pitch that it would help reduce the clutter and they were loving it.

I must say that I admire Dell's ingenuity! But I must confess that when I saw the device I thought about Apple's Mac Mini except that studio hybrid as several other flavours. Dell's Studio Hybrid cost USD$499.00, a $100 dollars less than their competitor - Apple, and you get 2GB of memory (DDR2), CD/ DVD Burner, 160GB Sata Hard-drive, an Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor (1.86GHz/533Mhz) and Windows Vista Home. Customization is always an option for those who want more from Dell's PC in a lil box, including the addition of a monitor.

Though Dell's Studio Hybrid has the capacity to take up to 4GB of Memory, 320 GB Hard-drive and an 8x CD / DVD Writer, seemingly giving it superiority over it's competitor, it will always fall prey to it's OS and that was what aided my friends in their decision.

Pormotional Video

No comments:

Post a Comment