3 Free Nike Basketball Myspace 1.0 Layouts

I had some time on my hands recently and decided to do some Nike Baketball MySpace Layouts using images of LeBron James and his new shoe "The 6."


To use the layouts follow the steps below:
  1. Select All the Layout Code.
  2. Right-click and select Copy.
  3. Login to your Myspace Account and click Edit Profile.
  4. In the About Me section, right click and select Paste.
  5. Click Save All Changes and your done!

MySpace Layout - NikeBasketball 01

Get MySpace Code:


MySpace Layout - NikeBasketball 02

Get MySpace Code:


MySpace Layout - NikeBasketball 03

Get MySpace Code:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My husband who is just 37 years old loves Nike basketball shoes. I would have really gone for these shoes, if I would have seen this blog before. My next purchase will be these shoes.

Post a Comment