Inquisitor for Firefox and IE

Some time I wrote about Inquisitor which at the time was only available to Safari. But now they have released beta version for both Firefox (mac or pc) and Internet Explorer 7. That's awesome.

I use my Firefox browser more than I use Safari and when I installed the plug-in I could tell that Firefox was most disappointed. But now my Firefox rejoices!

Truth is! It's really nice 'eye candy' that functions well. It allows you to choose your preferred search engine - Yahoo or Google, and auto completion for words or phrases. My only regret is that when you use Google as the search engine it cannot do basic mathematics which can be done if you use Firefox without Inquisitor. Apart from that I love it!

If you want to learn more about Inquisitor before installing it you can watch this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment