JoomPal v1.0 Module for Joomla 1.5



I've been working on a couple of Joomla projects since the start of the year. Between March and April I think I've been working on about 3. Now the latest project had a feature where visitors could donate to the organization and no ordinary Joomla PayPal module would work.

The visitor must have the option to select from a range of options, how much the want to donate, or submit the amount they can afford. So I had to write a module just for that - JoomPal.

With JoomPal you can set various donation values, success url - once payment is complete, add custom button, choose currency (dollar sign changes according currency selection), style the form using css and more.

Enjoy JoomPal!

Download: JoomPal v1.0

7 comments:

yoSAMite said...

I get the following error when I uploaded this module.

Notice: Undefined variable: success in C:\wamp\www\SamAssemblly\modules\mod_joompal\mod_joompal.php on line 106

I don't know about php but the line is this:
if ($success != '')

Thanks for looking into this.

Gabre said...

Just seeing this comment. Will look into it...

Gabre said...

yoSAMite can you give me a screenshot of the setting you entered from the backend?

yoSAMite said...

Hi Wrerm,

Wondering if you got a chance to see what the problem might be. I tried this on 2 other joomla websites I'm playing with and got the same error.

No rush, just a bump.
Peace - Sam

Gabre said...

yoSAMite I'm sorry I didn't. Can you add a screenshot of the backend settings please?

Stacey said...

from July NO answer on this? HELP - (the error is NOT on the site, cause site is live)

Gabre said...

What's the problem you are having? Post it in the support forum/google group...http://groups.google.com/groups/px-junkie?hl=en

Post a Comment