ScribeFire - Another Great Firefox Addon

So I've always loved Firefox, it's a web designer's dream and now that I've been blogging I've found one more addition to make Firefox that much better - ScribeFire.

With ScribeFire I can blog without having to go to my Blogger home page. It intergrates beautifully with Firefox so I no longer have to bookmark websites before I blog about them I can do it right there.

ScribeFire also allows bloggers to monetize the blog using various ad services such as Google Adsense.

What I also like about ScribeFire is that it gives the user the opportunity to add custom tags and promote your blog on websites like Technorati, Facebook, Del.icio.us and others. All in all, its a really nice addon!

* This post was made with FireScribe

No comments:

Post a Comment